These recent news stories explain how HB 56 is affecting immigrants in Alabama. Read the stories to learn more and share them with family and friends.
- International Business Times: Alabama Immigration Law: Prove Citizenship or Lose Clean Water Supply
- Birmingham News: Move under way to repeal Alabama’s mean immigration law, but will it succeed?
- NPR: A Rush To Calm Alabama’s Frightened Families
- Birmingham News: HB 56 hurts Alabama’s economy more than it helps
- School leader: Ala. immigration law ‘scary’ for students
- Alabama immigration law un-Christian, say church leaders
- Bishops Criticize Tough Alabama Immigration Law
- US asks appeals court to halt Ala. immigration law
- HB 56: American Kids Pay The Price